Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A NEW GROUP DEDICATED TO GETTING IZZY PERM BANNED
  • I can see your points, but this could probably be classed as bullying.
  • xD fpapac
  • Wow, this is so immature and pathetic. I tried ignoring this post but I feel like I have to. This just upsets me, even though its not got to do with me. This is definitely cyber bullying. This is like making up a gang irl to kill someone. It's exactly the same. I will stick up for Izzy, because you are all just immature little shits. This group is stupid. Izzy has changed. Leave her alone and just forget about it. I don't hate anyone because I forgive anyone, no matter what they have done. Would you do this irl? No. Unless you were really low. Stuff like this can really hurt people's feelings, I remember when I had that big fight with Sympaul in v4. I eventually apologised and I thought you would forgive. If you were nice and forgiving, you would get on with Izzy and there would be no fights. Drunk Power Ranger, you said that you want to Dancraft to be the nice and friendly server again, but yet you are being a mean person yourself. If you really want the server to be great again, quit all this shit and be nice.
    Thank you.
  • o fuck things just got real
  • Ikr... Looks like i quit being an asshole to those two at the right time :I
  • Stfu Rabbit. Don't act like you and Izzy are in the right... None of us are.
  • Hippy, post some more steam codes bb. All of the ones I tried didn't work, but I'm still hopin
  • Markowl I'm not acting if me and Izzy are in the right. I just said that people should just stop being so mean.
  • Ign: Pandaaaa_
    Reasons To Hate Izzy: 1) she got be perm muted. 2) she was born. 3) she found dancraft
    If You Have TeamSpeak/Skype: Maybe, but does it even matter about skype/teamspeak? just lemme join and get that bitch banned
  • I'm sorry, I don't play Skyblock but what makes Izzy so bad? I know she is bad but what does she do
  • Tina, I'm sorry to have you be trusting Duck in general. Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but she has made so many, and never learns from them. As a lot of people say: "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion", but in this case, there is no opinion. For they're is only facts. I've known her since V2 (I might not be accurate) and she has scammed many people countlessly, cursed at many, bypassed the filter over 20 times, and says the most vulgar things someone can say (mind that I'm not mentioning my own language c:). I can understand that you are currently standing up for her, but you refuse to admit how immature and unreliable Duck is. I know that you will say something about immaturity, and yes, I do admit, I'm immature, so don't pull that off on me. She might be banned permanently, and, sure, we might hate her. Heck, we even made a hate club about her. But, we all have a reason. We are all standing up for her inappropriate actions and putting an end to her, so we can at least rid of a major social issue that almost all of us were facing. I understand that you don't care about the actions, but you can keep on trusting a 10 year old that continues to be very toxic.
    P.S:
    If Duck "Apologized for her ways", then how come she turns around, and returns to scam innocent people?
  • That maybe true, but punishing by bullying isnt the answer.
  • As they say, "Fight fire with fire." She has encouraged me to commit suicide countless times, targets me and my friends, and pretty much harasses me on end. I think she deserves it.
  • Ayyyy lmao
  • Abby, "fight fire with fire" is a metaphor and isn't actually said as a way to encourage fighting. Also, I never said I trusted Izzy. If I did, she'd have my skype and be added to my island by now. There are so many more threats on Dancraft/Minecraft but y'all decide to pick on her specifically because she's an easy target hence her age. If you don't like her, simply ignore her, it really isn't that hard. For those of you who didn't know, there's this command in-game called /ignore and it works pretty sufficiently. You're welcome guys.
  • If we ignored her, she would try harder and harder to get attention, which would cause more problems.
  • Also, for the record, I know very well that it is a metaphor :/
  • I like rice
  • She can't grab your attention if she can't talk to you.
  • she will eventually make someone lose it and start lashing out at her, then it will be a chain reaction.
  • Lose what? And eventually? So now you're just predicting what's going to happen and are already prepared to hate on her for it.
  • To All me Lovers <3!<br />
    I know you love me you just dont know how to show it!!!

Learn from Tina Rabbit And lonely Elijah!

For all you not lover witch is no one in this case.

Go Sit on a pine cone fall off it And land on a hot and then fall off again and land on a cold one!
  • if no one knows already im ex actually like thecuteducking just im 16 lol so everyone gonna start hating me
  • Calling someone out for the ill will, trouble, pain, and downright disrespect she shows others is NOT bullying!!! As always... I'm just warning people to avoid TheCuteDuckling (aka PurppleFairyDust, aka IzzyPlaysMc10, aka Cookie12) at all costs... any interaction with her is just crazy... she's a trapper, scammer, and dirty mouth character. And she's just b-b-b-bad to the bone and she's headed for a life of bad karma if she doesn't change her ways. If Izzy could keep her nose clean for at least a year I might consider forgiving her (for a 3rd time) but until then I'll just consider her trouble.

Yeah, yeah... I know she's only 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 year old (I've hear so many claims about her age I'm not sure which to believe)... but even a 5 year old knows that the type of behavior exhibited by Izzy is wrong. So there is no excuse for it.

Just calling it like I see it. Without any bullying.... just the facts, Mam.

JackRabbit8312
  • lol then your kinda a dipshit and a retard
  • lol Cute just rekt "lonely" elijah gg
  • You all are using the same reasons to forgive izzy when clearly there are many reasons to not forgive her but you are too arrogant and nieve to find them. We are just helping the Dancraft community, all your doing is throwing shit at it and making it out as if we are trying to bully her.
  • FYI I'm keeping this post as it is and the only things changing are the comments, people added to the lists, and the reasons to hate izzy because every time she loggs on there are more and more reasons to hate her and try to get rid of her.
  • This post is staying as it is until Admin, Dan or Kubsz close it. I'm not changing it until then.
  • We're the arrogant ones? Dude read your own posts.
  • U all need a snickers bar
  • Why are u guys doing this to izzy she is just a little girl i have no problems with her and she stopped doing what she did bad so.. Just leave her alone plz
  • @Markowl lol, tell that to the "nice ones" who are trying to forgive izzy (I could go into soooooo much detail right now but I'm too tired lol)
  • @SpacePenis_C9 trust me, I've read it multiple times and I'm actually very pleased with what I wrote, all of it is true and very significant so new and inexperienced players don't be brainwashed by izzy.
  • @SpacePenis_C9 yes, you are the arrogant ones. And I would never (99.9% of the time) post something without going through facts about the matter beforehand and to @HeyItsHenry age Is besides the point, it has no effect on the outcome of this situation. Izzy won't change and that's it.
  • But seriously, I'm talking to everyone who has commented on this post (except the ones joking about it) izzy has had way more chances any of us have had when we make wrong choices, we all make mistakes, I understand that, but making them again, countless times, is not making any progress and the only option you have left (In izzy's case) is try to get new people who don't know who you really are and brainwash them. That, my friends is not something that can be justified (even though I just did sort of) if you cared enough to try brainwash players you might as well come out with a sincere apology (now izzy is gonna make an 'apology' post to get you all on her side) she deserves to be banned, reguardless of her age, say I was 7 years old and made this post, you wouldn't be giving me shit about it, instead you would be trying to correct me. And the older you get the less mistakes you make (not in izzy's case though) izzy though, is going to spend her tenth birthday in guilt if you guys come to your senses about this predicament. Which most of you wont. And finally give her the lecture that has been waiting, then all of you will finally see my point in this argument. You need to think about it, izzy is (sort of) close to the age of most players on Dancraft and then you can start treating her like it, she will be 13 and will be still doing the same thing and the same shenanigans will be going around between the community. And the same reasons will be exchanged about the reasons not to and why to hate her. But only when you realise she will NEVER change Is when you guys finally realised how much you fucked up by starting this shit war between the community. All izzy ever did was devide Dancraft into two groups, izzy haters (the people with brains) or the "generous people" who will keep giving chances till she strikes again. I don't want this comment to be way longer than it needs to be so I'm stopping here.

And izzy, one request from me, personally, leave Dancraft before I keep firing the shit you fired at me back at you and finally make you realise how much of an idiot you were for taking that path.

-DrunkPowerRanger

#IzzyForPERMBan
  • @Tina87 pretty much summed up what I wanted to say. This is cyber bullying to the next level. Your are being worse than she is being in this group. I am not saying you must forgive her. I am say disband this group. It is just full of people who target little kids. Hell, she may have autism, so that drives her to scam and trap. Look, JUST DROP IT. The past is the past. You can't ban her for something way in the past. The prey has been killed and eaten. Requesting lock @Kubsz @admin .
  • DrunkPowerRanger m8 why do you think she's doing it again because when she stopped back in v4 she was still getting bullied by all of u shit bags and actually stopped talking to her and stop making these posts she might actually change but making stupid posts like this and bitching to her over chat what do u thinks gonna happen u think shes gonna change u think what use have done are gonna make her leave tbh id rather stay just to piss everyone off even more until i got banned
  • and btw thedrunkpoweranger when u said she wont change and never will she has already once so
  • And how does that "she changed" explain this, https://gyazo.com/aa3dcd42a783832b561c04400746e9dd which was taken within the last month, and she has said MAAAAAAANY times before that, literally seconds before that we were having an argument and she said she changed and then sent me that, tell me she has changed once you see the image. I dare you.
  • LOL kid are u retarded can u not read at alll!!!!!!!!