Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A NEW GROUP DEDICATED TO GETTING IZZY PERM BANNED
  • Message removed by administrator
  • I do not agree with encouraging banning on people.
  • We need to stop meeting with blank faces
  • to all of you, if bullying a 10 year old girl is what makes you happy, then get some help. Pick on someone your own size (or just don't pick on anyone). The actual problem is all of you guys just continuously trying to find ways to make her look bad. Anty, you took the girl's igs and you think she's the problem? Ok, fight fire with fire. She's apologized for her "ways from v4". I think we're all aware she used to scam and trap but it's not a reason to make a hate group over it. Seriously? A hate group? Grow up already this is just so pathetic. Don't get me wrong, making the group was sad enough, but people joining it? What? This is what you guys do for fun now? Hate on people? Most of you guys probably mostly just know me just cuz I stick up for Izzy, (or used to, I hadn't checked forums in almost a month) but I honestly don't care who it is being made fun of, it's just so disgusting for me personally, to see someone being cyber bullied, and I don't take Izzy for someone who cares if she's being made fun of, but I still get upset when it happens to me and I'm almost 16 now. It would be nice to come online and see at least 1 person standing up for others but none of you could do that because I guess you just don't care enough. Being part of a hate group makes you happier than doing the right thing. This is disgusting.yes Izzy may be a bit rude sometimes, what do you expect? shes a young girl trying to fit in, but making a group to get her banned, thats cyberbullying, and do you know what else is bannable? oh yeah, bullying. So have fun with ur bans.

Dont wanna get banned? leave the group, stop bullying izzy, get rid of this fucking group.... she may have scammed you and said stuff to you izzy does not scam anymore izzy is so nice maybe if you tried getting to know her you would no how she really is...

you should really delete this group... you people who joined are sad and don't get me wrong just group was sad but when people join it that's just messed up and pathetic. I know I'm a little late to back up izzy but I just met her... this group keeps getting out of hand if you don't like izzy either /ignore her or just stop playing dancraft its that easy there are so many server to be played on and honestly your gonna get youselfs banned for what your saying about izzy ... thx for your time see you all next time you have to say anything about izzy. make a hate group about me for all I care bai <3<br />
  • @babyblue2022 Well said, well said.
  • @babyblue2022 you really bothered to write all of that?
  • Ummm... we were already passed this problem. I applaud you for bringing this shit back up. Really, well done. *claps slowly* Get with the program, bih.
  • Congratulations, you just wasted some of your time and repeated what others said ages ago.
  • Don't take it the wrong way tho.
  • And let's just say this group was still on (hypothetically), you're encouraging others to leave the server because of some 10 year old? This group was created so others could keep playing on this server. Rage quitting because of a prepubescent girl? Nah.
  • I am a innocent player take this dumb ace group down This is useless I apoligised Not much more i can do
  • ^ You see what I mean? This is one reason why this group was created...
    Also, dumbasses*
  • IGN: arimaster500 Reasons I hate Izzy: She greifed my island which had EVERYTHING on it last map Age:16 TS/Skype I only use teamspeak
  • I don't get how her comment is a reason this group was created.
  • @babyblue2022, I hope you don't copy paste your essays at school too. but I'm glad you support her. C:
  • She got banned. You may all jizz now.
  • @Da_Punisher stop being rude to Izzy. What you say is what you are. (Some of the time)
  • ur a forum ban da_punisher
  • You could last year lol
  • @Da_Punisher you can get forum banned this version too, I have been forum banned a couple of times, dumbass.
  • Eight pages on this thread, damn.
  • Finally reached lvl 10 on Pokémon Go :p
  • pokemon go is dead
  • so much hate for 1 person
  • Pokemon Go is satanic and should be avoided at all costs!!
  • The fact that you joke about religion in such a way is pretty annoying.
  • I don't joke about it! Everything is literally Satanic. A bit like there's this Christian band name Hellsong aka Hillsong, I absolutely loved their music, they turned out to be Demonic. I was so annoyed.
  • @_XoRabbito_X Even if you're not joking about it, I wonder if you're serious about it.

• Watch dat if you want to ^ Omg The Vigilant Christian is da best channel in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really... He's not my favourite but I like himmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • I watch dis shit all da time and It's so fucking addictive my parents banned me watching it but I still watch da crap
  • Fuck maybe I was being really irritating